Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do It Yourself

It's time for the Social Studies Fair again. Projects are due Tuesday night for set up, with the fair being Wednesday. And here we are just now putting the thing together. She always wait until the last minute to do anything on it. We've had the info gathered for a couple of weeks now, but hadn't started working on the board part. I always end up being the one to gather all the info for the project - no matter what it is. I even contacted a friend to do an interview with for the project. I wrote the questions, emailed it, received it, formated it and printed it out. I wrote questions for other people to answer too. The only thing she's doing for this thing is putting the board together. I just wish she'd learn to do it herself. I sometimes wish I could just let her get a failing grade on it because she didn't take her time on it and make it totally herself. But of course, I can't do that.

No comments: