Thursday, February 21, 2008

Let me explain


People are always getting confused by my AOL screen name. Its Momskid8. They always ask me if I have 8 kids?? They did that when I was in my 30's! Come on people! So I have to politely tell them that I am the youngest out of 8 kids. They are still amazed that my parents had so many kids. Larry, Carol, Dennis, Robbie, Barbara, Susan, Wendell and me. Larry is 18 years older than me. When I was in elementary school I always thought my mom was so old because everyone else's mom was in her 20's or early 30's. My mom was 41 when I started school. When people see my wedding pictures they ask if Larry is my dad. I have to tell them that my Dad passed away in 1984 when I was 16. And I asked Larry to give me away. So anyway - hope that explains how I came up with my screenname. To see pictures of my big family, you can always go to my Myspace page at www.myspace.com/donnamarie71367

No comments: